All You Need To Brew Your Own Lager From Just 50p a Pint
The Coopers Micro-Brew Kit contains everything you need to make 40 pints (23 litres) of lager, including 30 reusable PET bottles and caps and provides excellent value for money. Everything needed (except a can-opener) to brew beer is available in a box that fits easily into the kitchen cupboard. The Micro-Brew Kit includes everything from PET bottles and caps to a can of Home Brew.
Also included in the kit is a detailed instructional booklet and accompanying dvd, ensuring that even the most novice brewer can be confident of getting it right, first time. After brewing the first batch of beer, you need only buy tins of concentrate to start your next brew. Choose from our range of Coopers beer concentrates for your next batch.
So what exactly do you get in the kit?
This beginners pack comes complete with the popular Coopers Lager and everything needed to turn it into 40 pints of premium lager.
The kit includes
1 x 30ltr plastic fermenter, lid and rubber ‘o’ ring
- 1 x Tap,washer and sediment reducer
- 1 x Airlock & rubber grommet
- 1 x Little bottler, bottling valve & tube
- 1 x Brewing Sugar
- 1 x Carbonation Drops
- 1 x Adhesive digital thermometer
- 1 x Instructional DVD
- 1 x Hydrometer
- 30 x 740ml plastic bottles & caps
- 1 x Plastic spoon
- 1 x 1.7kg Can of Coopers Lager Home Brew
And what exactly is all of that for?
- 1 x 30ltr plastic fermenter, lid and rubber ?O? ring – this is where your beer is fermented for the first few days.
- 1 x Tap,washer and sediment reducer – this fits into the above fermenter to let the beer out after fermentation.
- 1 x Airlock & rubber grommet – fits into the top of the fermenter to let CO2 out but no impurities in.
- 1 x Little bottler, bottling valve & tube – a brilliant aid to the bottling process, saves all the mess.
- 1 x Brewing Sugar – added to the fermenter and reacts with the yeast to create alcohol.
- 1 x Carbonation Drops – added to the bottles when bottling for adding a bit of fizz or life to your beer.
- 1 x Adhesive digital thermometer – to make sure the fermenting liquids are warm enough.
- 1 x Instructional DVD – all is revealed, a great instructional guide to help you brew your beer from beginning to end.
- 1 x Hydrometer – tells the sugar content of the beer so that you know when fermentation has completed.
- 30 x 740ml plastic bottles & caps – to store your beer prior to drinking.
- 1 x Plastic spoon – for stirring the fermentable liquid.
- 1 x 1.7kg Can of Coopers Lager Home Brew – the beer mix itself.
Will I need to buy anything else?
The Coopers Micro-Brew Kit contains everything required to start brewing. There are lots of other accessories available should you wish to get into home brewing in a big way, but to start with the Cooper Micro Brewery Kit provides all the gear that you need to get started. The equipment included with the Cooper Micro Brewery Kit will last for many years, all that is required to continue brewing is additional beer kits (ingredients) and maybe sugar.
Will the Micro Brewery Kit be packed in a box?
Yes, the kit is packed into an attractive presentation box as shown above, which in turn is packed in an outer cardboard box for transportation. (handy hint – keep both the boxes – they are great for storing the equipment in and the beers)
Go on. Brew Your Own Lager today